Sharing your Clients' Policies
An Agent can share their clients' policies by selecting the <Manage Shares> button on the Clients Page. Select the desired client whose policies you wish to share. Select the <Share Policies> button and a new window with 5 simple steps.
1. Select the party to receive the policies or certificate by searching the Certificial database or adding the entities' email address. Select Next >
2. Choose which policies you would like to share, including an specific endorsement. Select Next >
3. Add a Description of Operations or Special Conditions that you would like a appear on any generated Certificate of Insurance. Select Next >
4. Enter the Cert Holder information, if required, and add any additional documents you wish to accompany the policy. Select Next >
5. Take a moment to review the policies before sending. You may even preview & download the COI as it will appear by selecting the Eye Icon in the top right of the page. Once satisfied with how the COI will appear - Select Share Policies.
The Intended recipient will receive an email with the certificate attached in PDF format and recipients that are registered on Certificial will also have the ability to view and monitor the policy on the Certificial platform
Sharing your policies with 3rd parties
You can use the Certificial system to send COIs, or insurance verification, to 3rd parties, whether they are registered with Certificial or not. Selecting the “Share My Policy” button will open a new dialogue box with 5 simple steps. Selection - ...
Client policies must be approved by the agent on Certificial. When a new policy is first entered into the system it will appear on your Pending Approvals page as "Unverified". It will appear on your client’s page as "In Review". You will receive ...
Monitor your Suppliers’ policies
On your Dashboard page, you will see a listing of all the companies that have shared their policies with you. By selecting the specific company and policy you can see an expanded view of the policy coverage types, limits, endorsements, coverage ...
Viewing and editing your own policies
The “My Policies” page displays all your policies registered on Certificial. By selecting the “more options” icon at the end of the policy, you will be given the option to view, edit or delete the specific policy. “View” – Opens a dialogue box ...
Adding new policies to your account
You can add a new policy to your existing account at the “My Policies” page. Select the “Add New Policy” button. This will open a dialogue box asking you to: Select Policy Type - from a dropdown selection and upload any pertinent documents. Enter ...